Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Watch out Gators

                Today, we visited a very important place: Chick-fil-a. The entire time we were in the parking lot trying to get a good picture, I was singing that oh-so-catchy song by Tim Hawkins. J That was all I could think about (my family will tell you this is true). The chicken sandwich and fries were pretty dang delicious, and the service was great. If you ever get the chance, go to Chick-fil-a. And if you’ve never heard that wonderful parody about this awesome restaurant, I would say to go look it up as soon as you’re done reading my blog! But don’t blame me if when you visit, that’s the only thing you can think about.
                                        Me, Mom, and Lizzie in front of the delicious restaurant, Chick-fil-a.
              After dinner we went- do not judge us people- gator searching. I am not kidding you! We drove around in our convertible for about an hour going to random bodies of water in search of alligators. We never actually got out of the car, but it was still kind-of creepy because we weren’t enclosed. No luck finding any of the dangerous creatures, but I have made it my personal goal to find a gator in the wild before I come home in six days. According to a local, the gators are everywhere, and we were warned not to swim in any of the lakes even if other people were doing it. Knowing this information, I don’t think it will be too difficult to fulfill my mission to see an alligator in the wild…

1 comment: